We may have several reasons for setting up a website. Some people set up websites for enabling them to do business on a very large scale, some for earning a little money on the side and yet others like me are interested in showcasing their budding writing skills. By collecting a list of subscribers we are getting people to commit to our blog or website or business.
Let us take the example of a blog. A person will subscribe to a blog only if something about it is attractive to him or her.
Any marketing campaign requires a subscribers list. The subscriber’s list enables us to collect data about people who are genuinely interested in our site.
In today’s world of such mammoth internet activity and so much web traffic, it is pretty difficult to attract attention to a tiny corner of the net where one’s website may be residing. Multinational corporations spend millions of dollars trying to direct traffic to their site.
- Submit one post.
- Comment on all posts.
- Mention the Line
- I am participating in the #SuperBloggerAcademy Linky party by Healthwealthbridge Dr.Amrita and allaboutthewoman Dr.Bushra
- By participating in this linky you give Healthwealthridge/Allaboutthewoman/ Supersocialbiz permission to email you when we have helpful information and to give updates about linkups.
- Subscribe to Healthwealthbridge/Allaboutthewoman/Supersocialbiz to continue receiving the newsletter full of actionable tips to make Blogging in India easier.
- Share your own post on Twitter with #SuperBloggerAcademy and add your post to the SuperBloggerAcademy Group board.
- Share your friend’s post on the above two platforms.
- Like and RT the posts in the ##SuperBloggerAcademy stream as much as possible.
The purpose of the rules is to make us all accountable for our own blogging goals. Life is somewhat a give and take. Try your best and let the Universe take care of the rest.